Listen to me! The TV is dead that are used to so far ...
AloneBOX is a simple PC with a remote control and software, through which you can display local, digital, broadcast and internet contents in HD quality. It is an excellent tool of keeping in touch in your community, via its built-in communication and information function. The target group - on one hand - is those who do not use the internet yet, because it offers a solution for them to access and use the internet in a simple way. On the other hand, it is for those who do use and understand the internet, and would like to raise the personal computer over into a status of family use. The minimalistic equipment makes it possible for the device to be adapted in our everydays in an environmentally friendly way, so it can even be the target of shopping with sustainability awareness.
Stay up to date with integrated News Reader, which constantly checks your favorite news sites and blogs for new content. You can enjoy the Twitter and Facebook on your big screen, as well as the ability to stream online videos from YouTube and USTREAM. You can communicate with your friends with integrated Skype application.
- Show off photos, view slideshows
- Play songs in your music library
- Play videos, movies, DVDs and CDs
- Play Games
- Listen to live and internet radio
- Watch, schedule and record Live and Internet TV
Tools and Utilities:
- News Reader
- File Manager
- Unit Converter
- Currency Converter
- Exchange Rate
What are Cookies?
Cookies refer to a capability built into all browsers that allow website to store data on a visitor's computer for future use. Security features built into all browsers prevent this data from being shared across different websites, so a website can only access information that it already had knowledge of and previously stored.
We store data using cookies exclusively
Technologies such as locally stored objects, HTML5 persitence, 'supercookies', flash cookies, fingerprinting etc., all serve similar purposes to cookies and can circumvent a consumer's reasonable expectation of having opted out or otherwise controlled collection of data about their browser. We DO NOT use these technologies.
We keep individual browser level data for auditing purposes
We keep the information that we do collect for up to 12 months for reporting purposes and in case a client needs to audit the data behind our reports. We may keep summaries of that data in a form that cannot be tied back to an individual browser for a longer period of time.
What we COLLECT here?
- We collect website and section visit history
- We collect all non-standard or bad TCP/HTTP access, and we never drop it
- We collect media popularity and we make lists from it
- We collect operating system and browser type information
What we DO here?
- We keep historical data for up to 12 months for reporting and auditing purposes
- We obtain and store supplemental data obtained from third-party data providers
- We store data using cookies
We do not collect, store or share IP addresses
IP addresses are an essential part of web communications, but sometimes they can be used to identify a particular browser. We have designed our system so that we do not collect this information or store it. We do collect information that is derived from your IP address, such as the geographic region of your browser's connection to the internet.
We do not collect data that could be tied to sensitive data categories
We don't categorize sites or pages or collect data based on past or current activity by browsers on adult or gambling sites, government agency sites, or sites directed at children under the age of 13 years or based on other inferred or actual sensitive information such as personal health or medical information, personal financial information, racial or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, the commission or alleged commission of any crime, political opinions or beliefs, trade union membership, or sexual behavior or orientation.
What we DON'T DO here?
- We DO NOT collect personally identifiable information (PII)
- We DO NOT share data that we collect with any website ...
... other than the website you are visiting
- We DO NOT collect, store or share IP addresses
- We DO NOT collect data that could be tied to sensitive data categories
- We DO NOT use any other method for data storage other than cookies
What we NEVER DO here?
- We NEVER send SPAM to you
- We NEVER use a lot of advertisements
- We NEVER share or sell your email address or other contact details
- We NEVER ask, save or store your password